Na plný úvazek
Philip Morris ČR a.s. is looking for a Commercial Budgeting Specialist. You will be part of Commercial Operations team, which is responsible for deployment of activities in the market and cooperate very closely with Financial departments (Business Planning & Controlling). You will join a dynamic team in a rapidly evolving environment. This role requires curiosity, drive and the ability to deal with ambiguity. We are offering an opportunity to utilize your financial knowledge/passion and analytical thinking at the very core of business.
What will be your role?
• Support the process of coordination, preparation and consolidation of Rolling forecasts (both sales targets and budget)
• Analyze and understand the drivers behind actual market performance and variances versus plan (rolling forecast/original budget)
• Support effective channel and performance management via providing appropriate tools and analysis
• Use multiple data sources and analyze them to draw relevant conclusions and key take-aways to support business decisions
• Responsible for correct and timely remuneration / incentives for third-party employees
• Support preparation and evaluation of business cases in close cooperation with business stakeholders and Finance
• Possibility to participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives What are we looking for?
• Native Czech / Slovak speaker, comfortable to communicate in English on a daily basis
• University degree, preferably in Economics
• Min 2 years working full-time in Controlling / Commercial Finance / Business Planning
• Experience in corporate environment, international company is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills partnered with data understanding & interpretation and the ability to perform cost / benefit analysis
• Proactive, independent, customer-oriented and team player with a clear drive for results
• Person with good time management, prioritization skills and attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, graphs) and Power Point What we offer?
• Flexible working time (incl. home office)
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Pension plan
• Life and accident insurance
• Income loss compensation in case of sickness
• 11 000 CZK in FlexiPass/year, Multisport card