Head of Regional 1P Vendor Management
Allegro Mall Group is the leading e-commerce platform in Eastern Europe, connecting millions of buyers and sellers across various product categories. We are committed to providing a seamless and enjoyable online shopping experience to our customers, and we continue to innovate and expand our services to meet their evolving needs.
As the Head of Regional 1P Vendor Management, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving the success of our online first party business (1P) across categories like domestic appliances, sport, DIY, toys in Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary.
What will your main responsibilities include
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement a comprehensive multi-year strategy for the vendor management across various categories in a few countries, aligning it with Allegro's overall business objectives. Identify growth opportunities, market trends, and customer preferences to drive commercial success with full P&L responsibility.
- Business Development: Collaborate with various vendors to establish strong partnerships. Negotiate and manage contracts, monitor performance, and identify opportunities for growth and collaboration.
- People Management: Leading, mentoring and coaching the team to achieve expected business results. Being responsible for a team of more than 30 people.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with various teams, including marketing, operations and technology, to ensure effective execution of the vendor management strategy. Foster collaboration and alignment to drive results and deliver a best-in-class fashion offering.
Why is it worth working with us
- Impactful Role: Join a leading e-commerce company in the region and make a significant impact on the growth and success of our fashion segment. Drive innovation, shape strategies, and contribute to creating a premier fashion destination.
- Dynamic Environment: Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous learning. Be part of a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and entrepreneurship.
- Growth Opportunities: Benefit from diverse growth opportunities within Allegro. Develop your skills, knowledge, and leadership capabilities through challenging projects, training programs, and career development initiatives.
What we offer
- Hybrid working model - 2 days of home office
- Dog-friendly office
- Have you just had a baby or want to take your child to first grade? We will support you in everything!
- Benefit Plus meal vouchers, which you can use at lots of cool companies, or you can choose a meal voucher as a lump sum.We care about the health of our employees, we offer a MultiSport card at a discounted price, a Cafeteria program, and we also organize Health Days
- From the very first day you can take advantage of the VIP price program at our e-shop Mall.cz and CZC
- We value our employees, so you will be entitled to a reward for your years of service
We are looking for people who have
- People management experience with proven track record of managing more than 30 people in a team
- Previous sales experience of at least 5 years, ideally in e-commerce, retail or FMCG
- Knowledge and experience with business economics (costs, revenues, gross margins, EBITDA)
- English language proficiency - advanced level (min. B2 level)
- Expertise in the given category or related category (small and medium domestic appliances, household, DYI, FMCG, toys) as well as knowledge of CZ+SK+PL+HU markets