The scope is really wide and the fact that we operate as an e-shop in 27 countries can be a real challenge. As a Category Manager, you will design strategies to increase sales in given subcategories, Skin/Body Cosmetics or Health Category (Healthy and sports nutrition, Pharmacy, Mother and child, Sexual wellnes), by using the right marketing channels.
Colleagues who have the position of Category Manager are often described as "Idea - Makers" who, with the help of their team, Key Account Managers and Marketing department, bring their ideas to life.
This position is based in Brno, but we are open to certain forms of hybrid working.
If you do not mind regularly travelling to Brno, the scope of work sounds interesting to you and this challenge is exactly what you are looking for. Don't hesitate and sign up!
As a Category Manager you will:
- Come up with ideas on how to promote your subcategories so their sales increase.
- Turn these ideas into trade and media plans and then pass them to execute to your team of Category Specialists.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the success of the campaigns, and in case of failure, you will be able to quickly adapt and bring up a new solution.
- Follow and analyse the overall performance of your portfolio.
- Lead, mentor and develop your team of 4-5.
- Follow trends in cosmetics and beauty.
Who are you going to collaborate with?
- Key Account Managers will negotiate the business terms and will help you with fulfilling the business strategy of your category.
- Purchasing will ensure that the best products are stocked in the required quantity and on time.
- Marketing will help you with the visual part of campaigns and with the implementation of various marketing channels (newsletters, PPC, social media, etc.).
- Category Campaign Coordinator help you coordinate campaigns and day-to-day operational tasks.
What are we looking for? Somebody who:
- Can evaluate marketing campaigns and suggest improvements based on data.
- Has experience and is interested in online marketing.
- Has a business mindset, knows concepts such as margins or turnover.
- Has experience with managing people.
- Is intermediate in using Excel.
- Can take responsibility and get things done.
- Has great presentation skills.
- Is an organized person with great time management.
- Has English at the communicative level (min B2), both spoken and written and fluent Czech or Slovak language (C1/C2).
- Has a high level of communication skills.
- We will appreciate previous experience in a similar position.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of trends in beauty.
- Experience with project management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of E-commerce.
What can we offer you?
- Your campaigns and projects will be seen in 27 markets across Europe.
- Opportunity to engage in a number of interesting projects in the beauty segment.
- An environment in which something always happens and no day is the same.
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team of colleagues.
- Targeted development from our internal and external lecturers.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office.
- Meal vouchers which are fully paid after a year at Notino.
- 25 days holiday + 2 Sick Days.
- Benefits package: Multisport, Notino VIP price list for employees, Fruit days etc.
- Laptop and phone.