ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Supply chain management?
- Fast FMCG market with international reach?
- New e-commerce challenges?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will become owner of Supply chain management of given division across the HUB - Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
- Define Supply Chain strategy and objectives with the DO of his/her Division
- Size and implement the necessary structures and resources (budget and operating costs) to contribute to business development across all distribution channels
- Ensure the right functioning of the monthly/weekly S&OP process for each of his/her Category/Brand of his Division
- Ensure the right alignment of keys actors (marketing, zone, Market, factories) for decisions relative to launches and catalogue management of his/her Division to be coherent and to answer to the expectations of its clients
- Manage and master stocks parameters on the whole Supply Chain
- Establish and analyze the activity scorecard (Global vision of flows, key performance indicators, Manufacturing capacity to answer the needs, level of service) in order to inform his/her hierarchy
- Remained informed on market major changes in order to anticipate business risks and opportunities.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage his/her team.
- Ensure the transfer of know-how and develop expertise within the team.
- Implement necessary organizational changes.
- Min: 5 years of experiences of supply chain management in FMCG (customer care, demand planning, supply planning, customer collaboration projects
- Understanding of supplier considerations and key parameters
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to manage complexity in a large network, understanding the impact of the up-and- down stream actors
- To be fluent in English and Czech or Slovak or Hungarian
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere and innovative mindset
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, and much more)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
Zadávání veřejných zakázek - manažer/ka / ředitel/ka nákupu
Go to job list