Are you a passionate Account manager and travel enthusiast? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Do you thrive on challenges and have experience in the Tourism industryespecially in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro? Then you're in the right place! Slevomat is currently seeking a Sales Representative who will help us expand our partnerships with Balkan accommodation providers. As an Account Manager, you will have the freedom to choose which hotels and facilities you'd like to collaborate with. Our account managers have the autonomy to negotiate deals that benefit both our company and our partners while ensuring a great experience for our clients. You'll have the full support of your team and supervisor whenever you need it. Your compensation will include a base salary, with the potential for additional earnings based on your performance.
- Building and management portfolio of Balkan hotels, ranging from seaside resorts and spas to stylish hotels and apartments in urban areas.
- Managing every aspect of the contracting process, from identifying potential targetsand initial contact to pricing negotiations, contract agreements, allocation management, and ongoing account management.
- Ensuring that our Balkan offers are appealing to Slevomat clients.
- Adaptability to changes easily, out of the box thinking and go-getter mindset.
- Demonstrated sales experience with a focus on acquiring new partners.
- Creative and consultative sales approach.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required, Croatian is a big advantage.
- We appreciate a connection to the travel industry in Croatia or a background in working with hotels in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro through third-party channels. Additionally direct connections to hotels in these regions would be advantageous.
- Residency in the Balkan countries or in the Czech Republic with openness to travel to Balkan countries at least 2 times per quarter and attend tourism fairs. The team you work with is located in Zagreb (mainly working from home), but you can also work from the Prague Slevomat Office (In Prague we work half of our time in the office and the other half from home.).
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver's license is required.
- Availability during working hours 8:00 – 16:00 or 9:00 – 17:00- depending what you choose.
- Excel skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, and a quick ability to learn other programs.
What You'll Receive:
- Stable, well known and growing company, international environment that is rapidly increasing every quarter.
- A collaborative and supportive work environmentwhere laughter and assistance are always within reach.
- A fixed salary supplemented by performance – based bonuses.
- Autonomy and responsibility - you'll have the flexibility to plan your day, utilizing your energy and entrepreneurial spirit to drive business.
- Benefits (if working from the Prague office) such as – Refreshment at the Workplace, Fresh Point, Multisport card, Educational workshops, Slevomat library, English lessons, Therapy sessions, Legal counseling etc.
Interested in what you just read? Fantastic! Please contact us by clicking the „reply“ button and attach your CV and cover letter. We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
We look forward to meeting you!