At Mango, we inspire and unite through our passion for style and culture. We are present in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. In our team we are proactive and dynamic, with communication skills and we are always open to new challenges. We are a young and multicultural team, we love the good vibes we have and we work together to achieve results. We are informed about the trends and current events in the retail world.
For our MANGO store in Prague, we are currently recruiting a full time Assistant Store Manager to join our team.
You will support the store manager in the effective running of the shop by delivering improved sales performance, ensuring excellent customer service and ensuring the team performs daily tasks in a positive environment.
- Plan, implement, and monitor measures required to meet and exceed sales targets
- To possess a good product knowledge and fashion awareness.
- To know and apply the visual merchandising standards of the brand and of the season.
- Ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimize sales space to maximize profitability
- To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the sales team.
- To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of new employees.
What are we looking for? / Required Profile / About you
- Relevant experience in managing and visual merchandiser in a dynamic shop within the fashion retail industry (At least 1 year)
- Customer and image-oriented, having product awareness and commercial orientation
- Excellent command of English - written and spoken
- Motivation and passion for managing people by example
- Sales oriented person organized and tenacious, problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to change.
What makes us special
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation.
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment.
- Discount on all our lines (Woman, Man, Kids & Teen, Home and Accessories).
- 13th salary
- Meal tickets
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning.
You got it? We like you!
Join our team!
Asistent/ka manažera prodeje
Go to job list