Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
For our new store opening in the heart of Prague in November 2023, we are currently looking for Sales Associates (m/f/d) in fulltime.
“You have the power to shape the future of Ralph Lauren.”
WHAT WE OFFER
- Individual growth and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package and generous discounts on our collection
- A warm and inclusive working environment where mental health and personal well-being matter
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
WHAT YOU'LL DO
One team focused on the consumer
- Deliver an extraordinary client experience to drive sales
- Communicate consistently with the team to ensure an excellent client service
- Demonstrate good product knowledge and provide product and client feedback to managers
Ralph Lauren Brand Ambassador
- Create a unique and elevated environment in line with the Ralph Lauren sales code
- Embody the Ralph Lauren values and spirit
- Demonstrate a client-first culture
- Use the Ralph Lauren store systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and to build the client database
- Participate in store merchandising activities in line with the Ralph Lauren standards and creative directives
- Maintain established operational and merchandising store standards
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic, passionate, and results-driven team player
- Experience in a premium/luxury environment
- Excellent communication skills with product knowledge
If you want to start your story at Ralph Lauren, where culture, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our values, and where you can be your true self, then join our family and apply now!