Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
For our new store opening in the heart of Prague in November 2023 we are currently looking for a Department Manager (m/f/d) in fulltime.
“You have the power to shape the future of Ralph Lauren.”
WHAT WE OFFER
- Individual growth and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package and generous discounts on our collection
- A warm and inclusive working environment where mental health and personal well-being matter
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create an inclusive working environment with a client-centric mindset
- Through team management and visible presence ensures Ralph Lauren's standards are achieved
- Unlock talent that supports career progression of the team
- Drive high performance culture by holding the team accountable for agreed results
- Deliver and maintain an elevated client experience within the store environment
- Implement the Ralph Lauren ways of working and selling culture to maximise sales and profitability
- Develop and monitor key metrics that drive the business plan
- Keep up to date with competitor activity
- Manage inventory flow to minimise shrink loss through operational excellence
- Lead floor recovery, ensuring price and size integrity
- Manage and maintain a safe work environment for clients and employees by complying with all company policies and procedures
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic, passionate and results driven
- Experienced leader having previously worked in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to start your story at Ralph Lauren, where culture, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our values, and where you can be your true self, then join our family and apply now!